The term intoeing when describing your child’s feet means that the feet point inward instead of straight. While it's not uncommon to see this in children, you will want to contact our office for an assessment if:
- You think your child’s intoeing is getting worse
- In-toeing is worse on one leg
- Your child has foot or leg pain with in-toeing
- Difficulty walking or running due to constant tripping and falling
- Causing pain in the feet or legs
- Difficulty finding proper fitting footwear
We do not want you to be nervous when you notice that your child is intoeing. If you have any questions, simply call the office at (416) 642-9640.